Want to have me as your Beachbody coach? Click here! It's free! There are all kinds of awesome tools to help you reach your fitness goals - even if you don't use Beachbody products!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Doubts & Determination

I'm almost done with the 5-day Inferno Plan! Today was day 4, and tomorrow will be my last crazy double workout before the weekend and a couple of much needed rest days. Tomorrow is also weigh-in day for my challenge group. I know I shouldn't be nervous, but I am. I followed the meal plan exactly as it was laid out for me, and I gave everything I had in my workouts, but I'm still wondering if there will be a change on the scale tomorrow. I'm trying to tell myself to forget about the stupid scale because I feel great. Still, I just know that part of me is going to be massively disappointed if I haven't lost any weight. Ugh. I need to remind myself that I'm doing my best and the numbers will fall into place over the long term. This is a life-long commitment! One week is just a drop in the bucket if you think about it that way. Ok, I feel a little bit better already. Time to head off to bed. (Yeah, another late night workout. They're kinda growing on me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment