Want to have me as your Beachbody coach? Click here! It's free! There are all kinds of awesome tools to help you reach your fitness goals - even if you don't use Beachbody products!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bring on the Pain!

Day 2 of TurboFire is done. The schedule for today's workout was insane! It was an hour and 15 minutes of getting a total beat down. I feel like someone punched me in the shoulder blades, and my legs are like jello. I somehow managed to get through it without throwing up or passing out, so I feel pretty good about that. I might not be able to walk tomorrow, but I'm going to have to suck it up and do another hour long workout. I'm exhausted but totally loving this. I think it's exactly what I need.

I realize this is a super short blog post, but I really should get some sleep. (Oh, good news there! Calista sleeps through the night now, so I'm finally going to get some quality rest!)

Before I go, let me share my inspiration for the day. 



I think I can! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment