Want to have me as your Beachbody coach? Click here! It's free! There are all kinds of awesome tools to help you reach your fitness goals - even if you don't use Beachbody products!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Someday I'll Look Sexy Shirtless

That day is not today. But it'll happen! I can already see improvement, and I'm only 30 days into my challenge. I doubt I'll be strutting around in a bikini after the full 90 days. Ok, let's be real, I'll probably never strut around in a bikini. I didn't do that when I was at my goal weight and in the best shape of my life, and my personality hasn't changed that much since then. It's probably never going to happen. But my goal is to have the option to wear a bikini without being embarrassed a year from now. Just because I'll probably opt out doesn't mean I don't want the choice!

Here comes the really embarrassing "I'm-cringing-just-thinking-about-doing-this" part. I'm going to post my 30 day comparison pictures for all to see. Shirtless. *gag* *cringe* I have NEVER done something like this. It's so far out of my comfort zone, it's ridiculous. But I'm doing it for the accountability. I really want to keep showing improvement to anyone who reads my blog so that maybe one of these days I won't be blushing so hard from showing my bare stomach to the world. For today, though? Today is rough. Ugh. Ok, here goes. Be gentle.





...that's all I can do today. I need to post this before I delete it. Ahhhh!!!! Ok, here I go.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you, rose! and just remember that a lot of people would love to END where you are starting! while so many people sit around and complain about their weight, you are doing something about it. way to go rose!

    ReplyDelete