Want to have me as your Beachbody coach? Click here! It's free! There are all kinds of awesome tools to help you reach your fitness goals - even if you don't use Beachbody products!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

60 Day Results

I'm coming up on 60 days in this challenge, and I thought I'd share my results with everyone before I left for vacation this week. I don't have a lot of time to write this post, so I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.

Starting weight: 198.4 lbs
Current weight: 178.8 lbs (Yeah, I'm 20 lbs. down!!!)

Starting waist: 46 in.
Current waist: 39 in.



And for some reason, it won't let me resize this last picture, but I really don't have time to mess with it, so here it is in tiny form:
 
 


1 comment:

  1. You are doing awesome Rose! :) Keep it up lady!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete