Want to have me as your Beachbody coach? Click here! It's free! There are all kinds of awesome tools to help you reach your fitness goals - even if you don't use Beachbody products!

Friday, September 28, 2012

TurboFire Challenge: Success!

I made it! As of today, my 90 day challenge is over. I am still kind of in shock that I made it through the whole three months. I know I couldn't have done it on my own! I'm more grateful than I can say for my coaches, Amber and Leti, and for my accountability partners, Emily and Lisa. They helped me reach my goals, but more importantly, they helped me become a stronger, better person.

My journey with TurboFire is over for now, but my fitness journey is FAR from done. I'm jumping right into Insanity on Monday. Honestly, I'm pretty intimidated. Insanity is hard-core, intense cardio that looks like it could make me collapse on the floor in about ten minutes. Good thing I spent the last few months getting ready! As nervous as I am about starting a harder program, I'm also excited to see what results I'm going to get from it!

And speaking of results...here are my final before/after pictures and measurements! I'm so excited to share them with everyone!

Starting weight: 198.4 lbs
Ending weight: 176.6 lbs

Total lost: 21.8 lbs!!!

 
Starting waist: 46 in.
Ending waist: 38 in.




 Starting Hips: 43 in. 
Ending Hips: 40 in.

 
 
Starting Chest: 41 in.
Ending Chest: 37 in. 
 

 
 
So there it is! My TurboFire/Shakeology transformation! I lost 21.8 lbs and 18.5 inches total. I have a long way to go before I hit my final goals, but I'm so proud of my progress so far! And, in case anyone is wondering, I HIGHLY recommend TurboFire as a workout program! It changed my life. 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment